Monday, July 21, 2008

The Facebook Song

Have you checked out Facebook yet? The advent of social networking sites like Facebook is bringing enormous changes in the ways we connect with people. I first heard about the site a few years ago through my work with college students. I shrugged it off for a year or two but then decided to log on to see what all the fuss was about. Since creating my facebook page about a year ago, I've reunited with several old friends from high school, some whom I haven't seen in over twenty years.

Here's a fun introduction to Facebook from internet stars Rhett and Link, singing, "The Facebook Song."

2 comments:

Cameron and Janelle Staff said...

Hey Brian,
Thanks for the encouragement bro. Keep me updated on what comes down for you. I will definitely be praying for you in this situation. I hope the right situation comes sooner that later for you. Take joy in what is good right now and trust God for tomorrow. Easier said than done, but important.

Cameron

J said...

That's a totally funny little video. These guys can harmonize, though, can't they?